Douglas County Fairgrounds.
Umpqua Kennel Club Dog Shows- 4 days
November 16, 17, 18, and 19, 2017, Conformation, Obedience & Rally
Southern Oregon Terrier Association Group 5 Specialty
Concurrent with the November 18, 2017 UKC show (Saturday)
Shows will be held inside at the Douglas County Fairgrounds, ROSEBURG, OR
1. PUPPIES WANTED: Puppies 6-9 months $12.00 entry fee all four days. Puppies, Puppies, we want puppies.
2. RV Parking- all reserved spaces have power. Questions: Pat Oilar email@example.com or Ph: 541-673-5475
3. Reserved Grooming: John McLaughlin: Ph 541-659-9565 or ShadowneyIrish@aol.com
4. NOHS NOHS NOHS Offered Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Questions: Elaine Zech 541-680-2127
5. Obedience and Rally. Cash prizes offered. Practice Rings are offered Wednesday and Friday afternoon. New Rally classes will be offered upon approval from AKC. Questions Dian Smith, Phone 541-863-4187 firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Southern Oregon Terrier Association Specialty, show chair Diana Orler email@example.com ph 541-956-9276
7. Fun Match will be held on Friday night one hour after Best in Show has been concluded. Victoria Spencer, match chair firstname.lastname@example.org .Website information: umpquakennelclub.org
2014 Show Winners
2013 Show Winners
Problems with website please contact the webmaster - email@example.com
Umpqua Kennel Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 189
Roseburg, Oregon 97470
Copyright © 2014